Welcome to STORE
Advanced search Browse: by Subject - by Author - by Faculty
STORE (ePrints) is a digital archive of research and scholarly output produced by Staffordshire University staff and researchers.
Deposit of Open Access research is now a requirement for submission to the post-2014 Research Excellence Framework (REF). This requirement will apply to journal articles and conference proceedings accepted for publication after 1 April 2016. For more details visit: HEFCE REF 2020 Policy page
Staffordshire University is committed to making research at the university publicly available and searchable. Benefits of Open Access include:
- Increased exposure of research via Google Scholar and other search services.
- Digital preservation of scholarly output.
- Increased funding opportunities where conditions require Open Access.
- Enhances and promotes the growing body of free quality academic research.
- Raising the research profile of Staffordshire University
STORE - Staffordshire Online Repository supports OAI 2.0 with a base URL of http://eprints.staffs.ac.uk/cgi/oai2